We provide tailor-made specific services, but we carefully respect all laws and regulations of each country.
The goods designated below are IN NO WAY supported by SWISSMAILBOX.BIZ for their transport. It is a political decision taking into account all possible implications in terms of Operational, Legal and Risk Management.
- Live animals
- Hunting trophies, parts of animal origin such as ivory, shark fins and animal flesh, animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, the movements of which are controlled by CITES Convention and / or local law.
- Human remains or ashes.
- Ingots (whatever the metal).
- Currencies (current legal tender).
- Precious and semi-precious stones in bulk.
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices.
- Illegal goods such as counterfeits and narcotics
- Antiques (breakable and / or fragile)
- Human remains, including ashes
- Dangerous or combustible materials (as defined by the IATA Regulations)
- Counterfeits (shoes, clothes, bags, watches, branded products)
Any goods the transport of which is prohibited by law, regulation or legislation of a federal, national or local government of a country to or to which the shipment is shipped.
If you have any doubts about the acceptability of your products, we invite you to contact us before making your shipment.
We remind you that SwissMailBox.biz signs the export declaration for your goods on your behalf. SwissMailBox.biz checks the content of each shipment before export to ensure full export compliance.